Friday, January 7, 2011

Introduction to 'thePLAINESTjane' / Who She Is & What She's About

Ayeeee!!! Welcome to my bloggggggg!!! This is my blogging debut and I'm #TypeHype about it. Native Baltimorian, not as plain as I seem, creative, mellow, opinionated, empathetic and more caring than I should be. Weirdo:Hands Down. I'm not too much into politics, but I'm more than into current events. You'll soon learn that BEAUTY IS MY PASSION..had to yell that..lol. I'm big on music too..without music, I wouldn't be as sane as I am, lol. I care about those who don't even know me, hence my helpful demeanor. If you're looking for a great debate, you're in the right place. If you're looking for beauty & beauty product reviews, you're in the right place. If you're looking for skin care advice/tips, you're in the right place. If you're looking for conversations about music, you're in the right place. If you're looking for someone to talk to, you're in the right place. If you're looking for abstract things and/or topics, you're more than in the right place. If you're looking for a normal ass blog, you're in the right place. ENJOY!! ≈≠

2 comments:

  1. hey you just answered a question of mine on yahoo answers about the sweatpants and let me just say it was the best one. thanx for the help. oh and this blog is awesome! i like the paragraph about the ebooks. i have an ebook. its a nook from barnes and noble and i love it! i am definitly saving your blog as one of my favs. thanx and keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gooooooshh!Thank you soo much!! Nice to know someone really is reading my blogs :D !!! I appreciate it!! And you're certainly more than welcome for the answer!! Hope you find some comfy sweats!! <3

    ReplyDelete